Clean Eating Coconut Cauliflower Chicken With Green Onions
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 can LC-Coconut Cream
- 2 chicken breasts (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2–4 green onions
- Clean your cauliflower and steam it in a large pot.
- Slice your chicken breasts into strips.
- Place all ingredients (except the green onions) in a second pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. But don’t let it boil too hard, or it will burn. Just a nice medium boil will do.
- Using a meat thermometer, test your chicken when it looks done. It’s finished cooking when it reaches 170 degrees F.
- Ladle into bowls, add as much cauliflower as you like, top with green onions and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.