- 1 package Low Carb Angel Roll Mix
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 6 Tbsp frozen butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 tsp water
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- Mix 1 cup of Low Carb Angel Roll Mix with the yeast
- In a food processor, combine another 1 cup of Low Carb Angel Roll Mix with the frozen butter. Pulse to combine
- Combine the 2 dry mixes together
- In a small bowl, mix heavy cream with water and vinegar
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Add bacon
- Use your hands to combine into a dough
- Roll into 9 balls and place in a greased cake pan (they will be touching)
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes
- Once baked, sprinkle cheese over the tops and return to the oven for 2 minutes
- Pull rolls apart and enjoy!
1 net carb per roll Watch instructional video on YouTube!
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!