Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Chicken Cutlets
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dinner
Delicious, juicy low carb chicken cutlets!
- 1lb Chicken Breast
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup LC Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, more as needed
- Slice chicken lengthwise into thin cutlets
- Assemble 2 bowls: One with 2 eggs, lightly beaten; One with breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture, then into breadcrumbs, coating both sides
- Fry cutlets 2-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness
- Place on paper plates or paper towels to drain excess oil and cool
- Serve with your favorite veggies and a side salad!
Serving size: 1 cutlet Carbohydrates: .5 net