Delicious, juicy low carb chicken cutlets with real breadcrumbs!
- 1lb Chicken Breast
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup LC Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, plus more as needed
- Optional: lemon wedges
- Serve with Low Carb Thin Spaghetti Pasta
- Slice chicken in half lengthwise into thin cutlets
- Assemble 2 bowls: One with 2 eggs, lightly beaten; One with breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture, then into breadcrumbs, coating both sides
- Fry cutlets 2-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness
- Place on paper plates or paper towels to drain excess oil and cool
- Serve with your favorite veggies and a side salad!
- Garnish with lemon wedges
Use extra bread crumbs to make Low Carb Cheesy Broccoli Bake for a side dish!