Low Carb Coconut Macaroons
Try this delicious recipe for your holiday entertaining!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: Sweets
- 3 cups Low Carb Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Low Carb Natural Sweetener
- 4 eggs (whites)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread out the Low Carb Unsweetened Shredded Coconut on a baking sheet and placing in the oven for about 5 minutes for a slight toast.
- Combine the egg whites, Low Carb Natural Sweetener, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl. Use a whisk and combine until the mix becomes frothy.
- Add the toasted coconut to the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and shape the mixture into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter, spacing them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack for complete cooling.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.