Paleo Coconut Curry Stir Fry
Author: Adapted from allrecipes.com
Recipe type: Entree
- 1-1/2 cups LC-Coconut Cream
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 2 Tablespoons LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Mix coconut cream, ginger, lime juice, fish sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, chile-garlic sauce and sweetener together in a small bowl.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from wok and keep warm. Leave remaining avocado oil in skillet.
- Stir onion and curry powder into hot oil in skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add coconut cream mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer sauce and vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet; cover and cook until chicken has heated through and vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.