These are a favorite in the low carb world. How about making them your own by adding sugar free chocolate chips, almonds or even a spoonful of LC-Preserves in the middle before baking?
Cream Cheese Muffins
Author: Adapted from Low Carb Friends
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese (check the carb count on the package)
- ½ cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Soften cream cheese about 40 seconds in the microwave.
- Add other ingredients.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Pour into 12 muffin tins lined with the paper cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Allow to cool, store in fridge.
- Serve cold.