"Not So Impossible" Coconut Pie
Author: Adapted from Low Carb Cooking with Sandi
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a blender, put all EXCEPT the coconut in and mix until smooth.
- Add the coconut and stir into batter.
- Spray a 9" pie plate with a cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the greased pie dish and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until custard in the center is firm.
- Once it's cooled down, place it in the refrigerator to store it.
- Whipped Cream goes nicely on a slice of this pie!