Annie’s Skinny Reeses Eggs
- Yield: 10 eggs 1x
- Category: Dessert
- For the peanut butter mixture: Combine first five ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm enough to roll out into eggs.
- Freeze eggs while preparing chocolate.
- For the chocolate coating: Mix remaining six ingredients together with a whisk.
- Dip frozen peanut butter eggs in to cover. I double dipped the eggs.
- Makes 10 eggs
- Optional: To the leftover chocolate dip, I add 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup chopped nut and poured it into chocolate molds mmmmmm!!