Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Low Carb Personal Size 6” Pizza Shells
- ½ cup no sugar added pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 F.
- Now, spread the tomato sauce over the three pizza crusts. Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the sauce. Top with the mini pepperoni.
- Brush the crusts with olive oil and sprinkle them with garlic powder and salt.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.