Skip to content
Low Carb Cheesy Crab Dip with Bagel Chips
- 8-ounce package full fat cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon white onion, grated
- 2 – 6 ounce cans lump crab meat
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- a few drops of hot sauce, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- LC Sea Salt and Garlic Bagel Chips
- Set your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese. Add all other ingredients and continue to mix until completely combined.
- Spoon into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the cheese is starting to brown on the top and the dip is starting to bubble.
- Serve with LC Bagel Chips and enjoy!