Low Carb Chicken Romano with Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pound the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment paper to an even 1″ thickness
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides
- In a shallow dish, mix LC Thick’n Saucy with the egg.
- In another shallow dish, combine Low Carb Seasoned Bread Crumbs with lemon zest and Romano cheese
- Dredge chicken breasts in the egg mixture first, then in the bread crumbs mixture, coating both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high. Once the oil is shimmering, fry the cutlets until golden brown on each side.
- Add the fried chicken to a greased baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve over prepared Low Carb Egg Noodles Pasta.