- 8 oz full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, drained and chopped
- 7 oz jar pimentos, drained
- LC Sea Salt and Garlic Bagel Chips
- LC Dip Sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray an 8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Thoroughly drain the pimentos by straining in a fine mesh strainer. Blot with a paper towel to remove most of the liquid.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese until well combined. Fold in the pimentos and bacon until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking dish and smooth over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes until it’s nice and bubbly and slightly browned on top.
- Serve with LC Bagel Chips or LC Dip Sticks.
- It’s also delicious spread on your favorite LC Fresh Baked Bagel!
All LC Foods products have full nutritional detail on their labels and website. Total carb counts for a full recipe will vary and depend on the other ingredients used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal, My Net Diary or Carb Manager, to calculate nutritional information.