- 1 pound Long Stem Strawberries, washed and dried (can be regular strawberries, but you will need to be careful when dipping them if you don’t have the long stem to hold on to)
- 6 ounces Sugar Free White Chocolate Wafers (2 packages)
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Large Dark Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and dry your strawberries.
- **Set up a double boiler by filling a saucepan halfway with water and bringing it to gentle boil. Add a heatproof bowl on top that does not sink into the pan.
- Pour Sugar Free White Chocolate Wafers into the bowl on top of the double boiler.
- Allow the white chocolate to melt, gently stirring it with a spatula.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, remove the bowl from the heat.
- Carefully dip the strawberries into the white chocolate and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Allow them to set. Place in the refrigerator to speed up the setting process.
- **Once the white chocolate is set, melt the remaining dark chocolate chips in the double boiler.
- Add the melted dark chocolate to a ziplock bag and snip the corner off.
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate over the white chocolate dipped strawberries.
- Allow them to set again, then serve and enjoy!
- Chocolate dipped strawberries can sit at room temperature for 1 day. Keep them away from heat and direct sunlight. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
**Note: You can melt the chocolate in the microwave, if you prefer. Microwave on 50% power at 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval to avoid burning the chocolate.