Sweet Potato Casserole
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Place cauliflower florets in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked cauliflower in a food processor and blend until very smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, pumpkin, sweetener, eggs, almond milk, salt, 1/3 cup butter and vanilla. Mix together and pour into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish.
- To prepare the topping: combine the sweetener, almond flour, 1/3 cup melted butter and pecans. Mix together and crumble over “sweet potato” mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes.