- 2 heads of broccoli, tops only
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup LC Monterey Jack Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp LC White Sugar Sweetener-Erythritol
- Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and LC White Sugar Sweetener-Erythritol in small bowl to make the broccoli salad dressing.
- In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the dressing mixture and combine well.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.