Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Servings: 12 nut clusters
- 9 ounces LC Chocolate Wafer Discs
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup almonds (or preferred mix of nuts)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, chopped
- Sea salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the chocolate wafer discs in a double boiler.
- Add the nuts to the bowl with the melted chocolate. Mix until all of the nuts are coated in the chocolate.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Be sure to space them out enough that they do not run together.
- Sprinkle coconut and sea salt over the tops.
- Refrigerate until solid. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can store them in the freezer.