Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cups fresh green beans, sliced into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon LC Thick’n Saucy
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup LC Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Boil the green beans in well salted water until fork tender. Approximately 10 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
- While the green beans boil, mix the Thick’n Saucy with the chicken stock and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium low heat. Sauté the onions, mushrooms and garlic until caramelized, about 15-20 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and the nutmeg.
- Add the chicken stock mixture and be sure to scrape all the bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cream cheese and allow it to melt and warm up. Taste test and add salt if needed.
- Mix in the green beans until everything is evenly combined and transfer everything into a casserole dish.
- Top with parmesan and LC Seasoned Bread Crumbs. Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until the casserole is bubbling and the bread crumbs have toasted.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.