Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons LC Thick’n Saucy
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Slowly add pan drippings and broth, whisking until smooth. Bring to a boil, then add Worcestershire and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Thick’n Saucy and whisk to combine. Let simmer for another 5-10 minutes, until starting to thicken. Gravy will thicken more as it cools.
- If gravy is too thick, thin with more broth as necessary. Serve warm.
- Serve with roasted turkey breast, LC Fauxtatoes, and LC Brussels Sprouts Gratin.