Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
- LC Buttery Pasta Noodles
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium beef stock or bone broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon LC Thick’n Saucy
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cook LC Buttery Pasta Noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high and melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook beef, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and add remaining butter, onions, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden, about 7 minutes. Allow all moisture to cook out. Season with salt and pepper and add garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add broth, cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, Dijon, LC Thick’n Saucy, and paprika to skillet. Bring to a simmer, while stirring. Let simmer for about 10 minutes to allow thickening.
- Return beef to skillet and stir to combine. Serve over the LC Buttery Pasta Noodles and garnish with parsley.
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!