Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
- LC Buttery Pasta Noodles
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium beef stock or bone broth
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon LC Thick’n Saucy
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cook LC Buttery Pasta Noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high and melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook beef, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and add remaining butter, onions, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden, about 7 minutes. Allow all moisture to cook out. Season with salt and pepper and add garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add broth, cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, Dijon, LC Thick’n Saucy, and paprika to skillet. Bring to a simmer, while stirring. Let simmer for about 10 minutes to allow thickening.
- Return beef to skillet and stir to combine. Serve over the LC Buttery Pasta Noodles and garnish with parsley.