Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 3-6 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon LC Thick’n Saucy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pack LC Classic Country Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the sausage and cook, breaking up the meat, for about 6 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink.
- Add in the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, heavy cream, cream cheese, LC Thick’n Saucy, garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly.
- Reduce to medium-low. Simmer, stirring regularly, until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- While the gravy is thickening, bake the LC Classic Country Biscuits for about 5-8 minutes or until just heated through.
- Serve the biscuits with the gravy and two eggs sunny side up (or however preferred). Enjoy!
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!