- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package LC Fettuccine Pasta Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (or as needed)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook the LC Fettuccine Pasta Noodles according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, and saute until almost cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside to cool.
- In the same pan, heat the butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until it is soft, but not burnt.
- Add the pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream and nutmeg. Stir and let it simmer until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut the cooked chicken into bite sized pieces and add to the sauce mixture, along with any accumulated juices.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the grated Parmesan cheese and stir to combine until melted.
- Gently toss the cooked LC Fettuccine Pasta Noodles into the pan and stir to combine.
- If the sauce seems a little too thick, add chicken stock a little at the time to thin the sauce, if desired.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!
All LC Foods products have full nutritional detail on their labels and website. Total carb counts for a full recipe will vary and depend on the other ingredients used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal, My Net Diary or Carb Manager, to calculate nutritional information.