Low Carb Chocolate Cheese Ball
Try this delicious appetizer for your holiday entertaining!
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Appetizer
- Combine softened cream cheese and softened butter in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in Low Carb Confectionery Powder, Low Carb Brown Sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped Low Carb Dark Chocolate Buttons, cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball, and roll in chopped walnuts and pecans.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for another hour.