Low Carb Chocolate Cheese Ball
Try this delicious appetizer for your holiday entertaining!
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Appetizer
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Low Carb Confectionery Powder
- 2 tablespoon Low Carb Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Low Carb Dark Chocolate Buttons (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and pecans (optional)
- Combine softened cream cheese and softened butter in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in Low Carb Confectionery Powder, Low Carb Brown Sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped Low Carb Dark Chocolate Buttons, cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball, and roll in chopped walnuts and pecans.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for another hour.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.