Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Recipe type: Dessert
Delicious low carb chocolate chip cream cheese dessert ball!
- Combine 8 oz softened cream cheese and ½ cup softened butter in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in ¾ cup low carb confectionery sugar, 2 tablespoons low carb brown sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir in ¾ cup low carb dark chocolate chips, cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball, and roll in chopped almonds, walnuts or pecans.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for another hour.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.