Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Delicious low carb chocolate chip cream cheese dessert ball!
- Prep Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Low Carb Confectionery Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Low Carb Brown Sugar Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Chopped Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, or Walnuts)
- Combine 8 oz softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup softened butter in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Mix in 3/4 cup low carb confectionery sugar, 2 tablespoons low carb brown sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir in 3/4 cup low carb dark chocolate chips, cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Shape into a ball, and roll in chopped almonds, walnuts or pecans.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for another hour.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.