- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 cups of cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup LC Freeze Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- LC Hearty White Bread
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, and dill in a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently stir until everything is combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for about 30 minutes before serving on LC Hearty White Bread with lettuce leaves, if desired.