Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dessert
Delicious low carb cream cheese frosting to jazz up any low carb dessert!
- 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese (full fat), softened
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 1-2 cups LC-Powdered Erythritol Sweetener, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Allow butter and cream cheese to come to room temperature
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and butter
- Using an electric mixer, mix the butter and cream cheese together at medium speed, until well blended
- Slowly add LC-Powdered Erythritol Sweetener and mix on low speed until blended
- Add vanilla extract and mix to combine
- Use to frost cooled baked goods
- Store extra frosting in the fridge