- 1 shallot, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp ghee or butter
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 can LC Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 package LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and prepare LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add ghee or butter.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Once the ghee or butter is hot, add the chicken to the skillet. Cook, without disturbing for 4-5 minutes, until a nice brown crust has formed. Flip and cook another 4-5 minutes on the other side, until the chicken is mostly cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add more ghee or butter if needed and add the garlic and shallot to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the LC Coconut Cream, chicken broth and sun-dried tomatoes and basil to the pan.
- Stir to mix, scraping up any browned bits remaining in the pan from when you cooked your chicken.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet with the sauce. Cover and turn the heat down to low. Simmer for about 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- When the chicken is done, add in the spinach and stir it in until wilted.
- Serve over prepared LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
All LC Foods products have full nutritional detail on their labels and website. Total carb counts for a full recipe will vary and depend on the other ingredients used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal, My Net Diary or Carb Manager, to calculate nutritional information.