Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Hollandaise Sauce
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Condiment
Low Carb Hollandaise Sauce to jazz up your veggies, eggs and meats!
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ¾ c Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp LC-Thick'n Saucy
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat and set aside
- In a separate saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together half of the buttermilk, LC Thick'n Saucy, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper until smooth
- Whisk in the egg and remaining buttermilk
- Cook, whisking constantly, until it comes to a simmer
- Simmer for 1 minute longer, then remove from heat and whisk in lemon juice and melted butter
- Serve warm and enjoy!