Low Carb Jalapeno Bacon BiscuitsPrint
Low Carb Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
Try these delicious Low Carb Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits sure to satisfy!
- Category: Cooking/Baking
- Cuisine: Southwestern
- 4tblsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2c shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4c heavy cream
- 1tblsp cold water
- 3/4c almond flour
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium fresh jalapeños, finely diced
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and spray a jumbo muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds; crack the egg and mix thoroughly with cream cheese. If desired, add red pepper flakes.
- Shred pepper jack cheese and add to cream cheese along with cheddar cheese; mix.
- Add water, heavy cream and almond flour to cheeses; gently fold with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Finely dice fresh jalapeños.
- Add bacon and jalapeños to the dough; stir until combined.
- Evenly distribute biscuit dough among muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.