- 1 package LC Almond Spritz Cookie Mix
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Your choice of LC Fruit Preserves, raspberry is traditional
- Prepare LC Almond Spritz Cookie mix according to package instructions, utilizing the ingredients and amounts listed above. This is for a double recipe. The package instructions list ingredients for a half recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1" balls onto cookie sheet.
- Gently press your thumb into each ball, about 1/2" deep.
- Fill the hole with a spoonful of your favorite flavor of LC Fruit Preserves.
- Bake until the edges of the cookies are golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet.
- *Makes 12-14 cookies, as prepared above.
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!