- 3 cups LC Cake Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups LC White Sugar Inulin
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cups heavy cream mixed with 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
White Chocolate Lemon Glaze:
- 1 cup LC White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, the juice of about 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray or butter.
- Sift together LC Cake Flour, baking powder, ginger, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Using a mixer, in a separate, larger bowl, cream the butter and LC White Sugar Inulin together until the mixture is smooth. Then add the eggs. Add the lemon zest, orange liqueur, and heavy cream/vinegar mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, a little at the time and gently stir until smooth and creamy. Once combined, add the mix to your loaf pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Once removed, allow pans to cool on a wire rack.
- Add the LC White Chocolate Chips and coconut oil to a small bowl.
- Heat the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the lemon juice and stir until the chocolate is melted and the glaze is fully incorporated. If the mixture does not incorporate easily, heat the bowl in the microwave for an additional 15 seconds.
- Drizzle the lemon pound cakes with the glaze, slice & enjoy!
All LC Foods products have full nutritional detail on their labels and website. Total carb counts for a full recipe will vary and depend on the other ingredients used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal, My Net Diary or Carb Manager, to calculate nutritional information.