Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 quart seafood broth
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 3 tsp LC Thick ‘n Saucy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 24 oz pre cooked lobster chunks (can be raw)
- Fresh lemon juice, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- LC Fresh Baked Angel Rolls, for serving
- Over medium high heat, saute onion in butter in a soup pot until fragrant, 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook. Saute until the pan starts looking a little blackened and crusty at the bottom.
- Deglaze the pot using the white wine, then add the celery and carrot.
- Pour in your broth, brandy and tomato paste, and stir to incorporate.
- Add in your spices, cover, and let the soup simmer for an hour.
- Once the soup has cooked, remove and discard the bay leaves.
- Add your cream, and allow it to come to a simmer again.
- Add in the Thick’n Saucy while stirring the soup. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes to thicken up.
- Pour the soup into a large blender and blend until creamy. Alternatively, an immersion blender can also be used. Transfer back into the soup pot and keep warm over low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F, and bake the Angel Rolls for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- While the rolls are heating, saute lobster chunks in butter until just heated or cooked through.
- Pour your bisque into a bowl, and add your lobster chunks.
- Serve with LC Angel Rolls, and garnish with lemon juice, green onion, parsley, and paprika. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.