- Salmon filet (about 4 lbs.)
- 1 cup LC Breading and Crusting Mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 6 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon skin-side down. Set aside for later.
- Combine the LC Breading and Crusting Mix, parmesan, parsley, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Pour melted butter over the breading mixture and mix together until the butter is completely absorbed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Press the breading mixture into the salmon fillet until completely covered. Lightly spray with cooking spray to achieve a nice, golden brown once baked.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until salmon can be easily flaked with a fork. Slice the salmon into individual servings and serve with lemon wedges.