Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Pockets
Author: LC Foods, Adapted from Keto.Luna
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner
Warm, crusty, gooey, cheesy low carb hot pockets!
- ½ pkg LC-Pie Crust Mix
- Pepperoni, sandwich slices
- Mozzarella Cheese, sandwich slices
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare one pie shell following instructions on the package of LC-Pie Crust Mix.
- Roll out dough into a square/rectangle shape.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut 2-4 rectangles out of the dough, re-rolling the scraps as needed.
- Place pepperoni and cheese in the middle and fold edges in, crimping to form a seal.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for 10-15 minutes, checking occasionally.
- They may be greasy from the pepperoni, so watch that they don't burn.
- You can use any meat and cheese combo you like!
Thanks to keto.luna on Instagram for the recipe idea!