Warm, crusty, gooey, cheesy low carb hot pockets!
Adapted from Keto.Luna on Instagram
- 1/2 pkg LC Pie Crust Mix
- Pepperoni, sandwich size slices
- Mozzarella Cheese, sandwich size slices
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Prepare one pie shell following instructions on the package of LC Pie Crust Mix
- Roll out dough into a square or rectangle shape
- Using a pizza cutter, cut 2-4 rectangles out of the dough, re-rolling the scraps as needed
- Place pepperoni and cheese in the middle and fold the edges in, crimping to form a seal
- Bake on parchment paper lined baking sheet for 10-15 minutes, checking occasionally
- They may be greasy from the pepperoni, so watch that they don’t burn
- You can any meat and cheese combination that you like!
Total carb counts vary and depend on the products used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal or Carb Manager to calculate nutritional information.