Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 persons
- 3/4 cup LC Pizza and Calzone Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil + 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp warm water
- 3/4 tsp instant yeast
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch basil, chiffonade
- Make the pizza dough according to LC Pizza and Calzone Mix. Roll out thin and oval shaped. Score the surface with a large serving fork.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Par bake the dough for 5 minutes, before adding toppings. Take out of the oven and let cool slightly.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the flatbread crust. Now, add mozzarella, feta, grape tomatoes, and spinach. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the whole flatbread.
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, and serve immediately!
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!