Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dessert
How to Make Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting using LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix and LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix. Per Cookie: 2 Net Carbs | 10g Protein | 0g Sugar // Click Here for an Instructional Video!
- In a medium bowl, place 11⁄4 cups of LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix.
- Add butter, vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- Mix just until combined.
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray the chilled cookie sheet.
- Drop 6 equal spoonfuls onto the sheet, and form into desired cookie shapes.
- Place cookie sheet on the oven’s highest rack level.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost and Enjoy!
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting: In a bowl, place ⅓ cup of LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix. Add 1 Tbsp water and the vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Next whip in the cream cheese, blend by hand, and then with a mixer if desired for a smoother consistency.