Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting using LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix and LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix. Per Cookie: 2 Net Carbs | 10g Protein | 0g Sugar // Click Here for an Instructional Video!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted & slightly cooled)
- 1 egg (med-large, beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp canned or fresh mashed pumpkin
- LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup of cream cheese
- In a medium bowl, place 11⁄4 cups of LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix.
- Add butter, vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- Mix just until combined.
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray the chilled cookie sheet.
- Drop 6 equal spoonfuls onto the sheet, and form into desired cookie shapes.
- Place cookie sheet on the oven’s highest rack level.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost and Enjoy!
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting: In a bowl, place 1/3 cup of LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix. Add 1 Tbsp water and the vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Next whip in the cream cheese, blend by hand, and then with a mixer if desired for a smoother consistency.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.