Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
Make this delicious low carb pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving or for a special fall treat throughout the year!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Holiday, Thanksgiving
- Cuisine: Baking
- 3/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 12 oz. of LC-Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked pie crust using LC-Pie Crust Mix
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Combine LC-Sweet White, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the sugar and spice mixture, along with the pumpkin and LC-Evaporated Milk
- Pour mixture into the unbaked LC-Pie Crust
- Bake for 14 min, then reduce to 350° F and bake for 45 min or until cooked throughout.
- Cool for 1-2 hours and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.