Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 8 oz LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta
- 3 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper, matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, matchsticks
- 2 cups broccoli, small florets
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Lo Mein Sauce:
- 2 green onion stalks, thinly sliced, whites and greens divided
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp packed LC Brown Sugar Sweetener, erythritol
- ½ tsp LC Thick’n Saucy
- Boil water, and cook the spaghetti pasta for 2-3 minutes or until just under al dente. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Mix the whites of the green onions along with the rest of the sauce ingredients together, whisking well. Set aside. Reserve the greens of the onions for garnish.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil over medium high heat in a wok or large saute pan. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and saute until just cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp sesame oil over medium high heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers, and carrots and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Now add the garlic and broccoli florets and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles and shrimp in, and pour the lo mein sauce over the top of everything. Toss together for 2-3 minutes. Make sure everything is coated in sauce and the shrimp and noodles are reheated.
- Serve hot and garnish with green onions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.