- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 3/4 pound LC Fettuccine Pasta Noodles, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 16 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 lemon, zest grated
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/4 lemon, thinly sliced in half-rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- LC Garlic Bread Sticks
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add 1 tablespoon of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. When water is boiling, add the LC Fettuccine Pasta Noodles and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, in a skillet melt the butter and olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and saute for about 1 minute then add the shrimp, 1 ½ teaspoons of salt, and the pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes. Be careful to not overcook the shrimp. Remove the skillet from the heat, add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices, and red pepper flakes and toss to combine.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain in a colander and return it to the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and the sauce and gently toss together. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with LC Garlic Bread Sticks.