Low Carb Spaghetti and Meatballs
Our Low Carb Thin Spaghetti Pasta puts this traditional dish on the table again!
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c LC Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
1/2 package LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta
1 c Pasta Sauce (check label for lowest carb count)
To make the meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Use a cookie scoop or Tablespoon to make uniform meatballs
- Roll them with your hands and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
Prepare LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta according to package instructions
Warm up your pasta sauce in a small saucepan or in the microwave
Use 1 cup of prepared LC Thin Spaghetti Pasta for a 3 net carb serving
Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce and a few meatballs
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!
The pasta sauce we used had 4 net carbs per 1/4 cup. Total net carbs will vary depending on the sauce you use.
- Carbohydrates: 8 net
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.