Low Carb Yellow Cake with Vanilla Frosting & Toasted Coconut
How to Make Low Carb Yellow Cake with Vanilla Frosting using LC-Yellow Cake Mix, LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix & LC-Toasted Coconut Chips // Per Slice: 3 Net Carbs | 7g of Protein | 0g of Sugar // Click Here to Watch the Instructional Video
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- LC-Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup & 2 tsp melted coconut oil or other oil
- 2 Tbsp 0 carb per serving heavy cream
- 3 eggs (medium – large size) beaten
- 2 1⁄4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp water
- LC-Toasted Coconut Chips
- 2 cups LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- Cake: In a large bowl, place entire package of the LC-Yellow Cake Mix. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly, 1-2 minutes. Grease & spray (2) 6” round cake pans, or 9-10 cupcake tins. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° F for 20-23 minutes or until top springs back and knife inserted into middle comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in pan before turning out onto cooling rack.
- Frosting: In a bowl, place LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix. Add water and the vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Next whip in the softened butter, blend by hand, and then with a mixer if desired for a smoother consistency. If allowed to sit, the frosting will thicken, so frost your cake immediately while the frosting is easy to spread.
- Top cake with desired amount of LC-Toasted Coconut or desired toppings.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.