This southern staple is so versatile and easy to mix up! Pairs well with our variety of low carb bagel chips.
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 4oz jar sliced pimentos, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients, except for cheese, in a food processor and blend until combined.*
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add shredded cheese.
- Mix with a spatula until fully combined.
- Serve with veggies, low carb bagel chips, low carb pork rinds, low carb dip sticks
- *If you don't have a food processor, you can skip this step. Instead, whisk together mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Then add in finely chopped pimentos and shredded cheese. Mix well with a spatula.
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!