Low Carb Corned Beef & Cabbage with LC Soft Baked Dinner Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 300°F or heat a slow cooker on the low setting
- Rinse the brisket and pat it dry (otherwise it may be too salty).
- Trim off excess fat from brisket, if desired.
- Place the sliced onions in the bottom of a large oven proof Dutch oven, or in the slow cooker, if using.
- Place the corned beef on top of the onions and sprinkle the spice packet and LC Brown Sugar Sweetener-Erythritol over top.
- Pour the beef stock over top of the brisket.
- Place cabbage wedges around the corned beef.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 4 hours or in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Let the meat rest before slicing into it, and then ladle the juices over top.
- Serve with warm LC Soft Baked Dinner Rolls and enjoy!
The leftover Corned Beef is AMAZING on toasted LC Fresh Baked Rye Bread with Swiss Cheese & mustard!