Skip to content
Low Carb Supreme Sauce
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2-3 tsp LC Thick’n Saucy
- 2 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken stock and mushrooms in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat, and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Add 2 tsp Thick’n Saucy, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in cream and return to a simmer. If the consistency is too thin, add more Thick’n Saucy ½ tsp at a time. Allow 10 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Season to taste, and strain through a fine sieve with cheesecloth.
- Serve hot with grilled or pan seared chicken!