- Category: Dessert
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the last 1/8 cup of extra warm water. The resulting batter should be really light – like a light pancake batter.
- Let batter sit for 30 minutes or more and then re-mix. Batter will be a tad thick so add tablespoons of the extra warm water until the batter thins out.
- Using a 6 inch frying pan, pour 1/6 to 1/8th of the batter in the middle of the pan.
- Move it to spread the batter all over the pan (like when you make crepes).
- The tricky part is knowing when to flip (as in when it is fully cooked on that side). You don’t want to flip too early as you might end up with “scrambled blintz”.
- This recipe makes 6-8 blintzes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of LC-Natural Sweet White on the cooked blintz and fill with sour cream and blueberries.