Broccoli Chicken Divan
- Yield: 6/8 1x
- Category: Entree, Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 450°F .
- In pot of boiling water, cook broccoli until tender, to your taste (or steam the broccoli).
- In 2 qt casserole dish, place cooked broccoli, add chicken.
- Pour prepared Dottie’s Cream of Mushroom soup over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare Crunchy Casserole Topping: In a small bowl, combine Monterey Jack Cheese, flour and butter. Spread in clumps in 9-inch glass pie dish.
- Place in oven along with Crunchy Casserole Topping in the pie dish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly.
- The topping should be golden brown. Keep an eye on the Crunchy Casserole Topping after 10 minutes, as it can turn too dark rather quickly.
- Break up the topping after it has cooled 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the topping over the hot casserole and serve.
- One serving = 4.6/3.5 g net carbs