CINNAMON STREUSEL MUFFINS
- Category: Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, egg, and vanilla together.
- Add coconut oil and blend. Add dry ingredients (1¼ Cups LC-Cake Flour) to wet, and blend well.
- Prepare a cupcake/muffin tin with cupcake liners or use silicone cupcake baker.
- Spoon batter about 3/4 full.
- To make the crumb topping, Combine 3/4 cup of LC Cake Flour, 3 TBSP of melted butter, 1 tsp Cinnamon and /3 cup LC-Sweet Brown.
- Mix all together until they come to crumbs, sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the center is firm to touch.