Skip to content
Classic Reuben on Low Carb Rye Bread
You won’t even realize that it’s Low Carb!
- ½ lb sliced corned beef
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 tbsp sauerkraut
- 4 slices LC Foods Petite Size Rye Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
Low Carb Russian Dressing:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup low carb or sugar free ketchup
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce together in a small bowl.
- Butter each slice of bread and place into a skillet buttered side down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Russian dressing on each slice of bread.
- Evenly spread Sauerkraut and place a slice of cheese over each slice of bread.
- Pile the corned beef on one side, then press the sandwich together.
- Place skillet over medium-low heat and grill until bread is browned and crisped.
- Flip the sandwich over to grill the other side.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.