COCONUT CREAM PIE
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups LC-Milk Low Lactose Real Milk Mix or (2/3 cup water plus 1 & 1/3 cup Heavy Cream)
- 1 cup LC-Coconut Shredded Unsweetened
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup LC-White Bread Flour or LC-Pan Bread Flour
- 8 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup LC-White Sugar Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ***Vegans may substitute their favorite replacements for dairy products
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender.
- Mix well. Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.