Just in time for St. Patrick's Day! The carb count is a little high on this recipe because of the raisins, but Irish Soda Bread only happens once a year! If the carb count is too high for you, then try blueberries, chopped strawberries, or even dark chocolate instead.
- Mix the almond flour, baking soda, sweetener and raisins in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut cream and lemon juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir till combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop onto parchment paper (makes 9 biscuits).
- Bake at 350 for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.