LC Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1–1/2 cups LC-Blanched Almond Meal
- 7 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons LC-Natural Sweet Brown
- 1–3/4 cups cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk, prepared per instructions on the package
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1–1/2 tablespoons LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder
- 1 packet gelatin
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix almond meal, brown sugar and 6 tablespoons butter together until crumbly.
- Pour into a cake pan and press into bottom of pan to form a crust. Dip fingers into remaining butter while pressing almond meal down. This will help to really compact the almond meal.
- Place pan in the fridge will preparing the cake part of the recipe.
- Whisk cream cheese and heavy cream together until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla. Stir well.
- Mix gelatin with hot water and stir well until dissolved. Add this to the cream cheese mix.
- Pour cream cheese mix over the almond meal crust, distribute evenly and place in fridge to set. This should take a couple of hours. Dust with more cocoa on top and serve.